5.22.2007

Fraiche

9411 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
310.839.6800
www.fraicherestaurantla.com

OVERALL RATING
5 out of 5 hearts.


Downtown Culver City is developing so quickly, every time you turn a corner, something new pops up! One of the newest establishments is Fraiche, a French/Italian restaurant. My friend Brian and I decided we would try it out, and I absolutely loved it. The decor is beautifully rustic, with a full bar, and outdoor patio seating. The service was great too. I ordered the Tortelli, and a glass of the house pinot noir. Can I just tell you, the Tortelli was OFF THE HOOK. Homemade tortellini stuffed with rabbit, artichoke, and dripping with flavor. There were some other really original and delicious sounding dishes and a fondue menu, I wanna go back and try them all. I so super recommend this restaurant!

OVERALL RATING
5 out of 5 hearts.

No comments: