1.02.2008

2000eight

NYE was so fun! Pictures will be posted shortly, but onto the important matters.... Fanatic list makers (such as myself) go ape shit at the end of the year...why there are so many lists to make! wish lists, gift giving lists, lists of stuff to return...and then there is the holy grail of holiday lists: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION(S) LIST. I get absolutely giddy for goals, especially lists of goals! I have been carefully constructing my 2008 list for some time now, stenciling ideas, sewing in the details, tying my resolutions into overall themes for the year, and then a few meditative sessions to mentally prepare. It is so geeky, but so rewarding once accomplished. So here's to 2008:



RESOLUTIONS FOR LONG TERM HEALTH & LONG TERM WEALTH
1. Run a marathon. (San Diego Marathon, June 1)
2. Take a business class, become more business savvy, investing savvy.
3. Do not eat my feelings.
4. Bikini ready for all seasons (easily said but oh so elusive).

No comments: