3.05.2008

EK5+Dame Deco



[Photo Credit: Buddhabong]

Last night I got to see more pics from the Dame Deco shoot. If you don't know about Dame Deco, it's the female offspring of EK5OBITION clothing. My friend Dennis runs EK5OBITION with his partners, and it does really well. They've got that urban street flavor with hype beasty topping and all over print sprinkles. I think they're selling internationally now, yay! Check them out and support them. They work really hard to make their visions a reality, and I have so much respect for that.


[Photo Credit: Buddhabong]

The photography was done by Buddhabong, a guy I just met but have much respect for also. I will do a separate post about Buddhabong, I'm definitely a fan.


[Photo Credit: Buddhabong]

EK5OBITION Clothing
Dame Deco
Buddhabong

No comments: