10.13.2008

Seeing Things.

HOLLA!

If you haven't noticed, I am a huge Laker fan. I will admit though that when I talk about the Lake show, a good portion of my analysis covers irrelevant and supercilious topics like "Who is hot?", "New facial hair/hair cuts", "Celebrity Sightings", "Team Uniform Design", or "OMG he looks like a (fill in the blank)".

So keeping true to form, during the preseason I keep doing double takes. Because two of our new Laker cats look realllllly familiar.

C.J. Giles.
Brandon Heath.

RYAIIIIGHT?!? Or maybe I'm just seeing things...

4 comments:

P.A.T.T.Y said...

still relevant LAKER cmmentary

Unknown said...

HAHAHA YESSSS absolutely correct, samie! First time I saw CJ I thought the same thing! Hahahahaha!!!

ds said...

uncanny! time to post the asia-danes resemblance.

-zizta

Unknown said...

hahahah...they DO look alike