12.02.2008

I Heart Brit


22756 Britney SpearsB




Happy 27th birthday & happy album release day to Miss Britney Spears. Britney is my forever love, in highschool I used to copy her every move because she is hands down one of the best performers I've ever seen. People knock her for her voice, but no one can deny her amazing stage presence. EVEN WHEN she did that horrible Gimme More performance, you couldn't take her eyes off of her. Even when you hate her, you STILL can't help but talk about her. 10 years later she is still that commanding, and that influential. And like Janet & Madonna she paved the way for this generation's female pop music. Definitely an icon in her own right.

Anyway, I love her and I'm so happy she's back! Presale tickets to her Circus tour are available now and I just got a pair WEEEOOOOOWEEEE!!!! The secret code for presale tickets is somewhere in this blog post. If you really want to know, email me, I'll tell you what it is :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will you please email me the secret code I really really want to get tickets....thanks soo much.

sarahchiha735@yahoo.com