12.27.2008

So Super BLOGGER of 2008

becauseimaddicted.net



Geri of becauseimaddicted is my pick for so super blogger of 2008. I found her whilst randomly blog trolling, and just as the name forewarns, I immediately became an addict. Without concerted effort or pretention, she traipses around LA hot spots in stylish outfits, living the kind of life some girls only dream about. Yet her wit and insight bring her back down to earth and in some weird way you think you've known her for years. I think I devoured her entire blog in one night.

Her blog does not go unnoticed, as she's been featured in countless style sites, as well as contributed her writings to web spots like threadbanger and rackedLA.

So thanks Geri becauseimsosupertotallyaddicted now too!

...Tomorrow's featured pick >> So Super MUSIC of 2008

No comments: