12.04.2009

Dumped.

I was inspired by blog friends Paris & Pascual to take a dump. A bag dump. So here it is! All my sh*t.

The bag. I found this bag on a random visit to Aldo for a whopping $30! A carrier of all weekday necessities, and at that price point I can't feel guilty about putting it through the wear and tear of daily use.

The contents. The Los Angeles magazine is usually not in my bag, but the last issue of my subscription came in that day. I don't love Los Angeles magazine quite like I used to. Hmm. Actually now that I look at it, I didn't open my make up bag. Maybe I'll save that for another post!

Anyway, what's in your bag?

5 comments:

Tito Jong said...

Hahaha cute.

Here's my post back in June called: "What's In Your Clahtz?"

http://prahjeks.com/2009/06/15/whats-in-your-clahtz-reality-vs-fantasy/

Tito Jong said...

Hahaha cute.

Here's my post back in June called: "What's In Your Clahtz?"

http://prahjeks.com/2009/06/15/whats-in-your-clahtz-reality-vs-fantasy/

InnyVinny said...

Too much...it deserves it's own post. I might actually do that so people can see how haphazard my life really is. LOL.

Carmen said...

we heart the LV wallet and the hello kitty notebook!

our friend Brooklyn Decker's Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is overflowing with old receipts and change...

http://www.modelinia.com/videos/in-my-bag--brooklyn-decker/24

anyone know where to get a cute change purse?

<3 modelinia

Stephanie said...

love this post! i did a similar one a little while back. seeing the inside of people's bags is so fun!

thanks for the compliment :) :)


xx