1.12.2010

Cafe Stella

I was browsing through my holiday photos again, and I forgot that I had pics from Cafe Stella! We closed out Christmas vacation with late Sunday brunch at Cafe Stella. I guess the late bird gets no eggs, because they had run out of eggs by the time we'd gotten there, much to my chagrin. But they did have this splendorous portabello open-faced sandwich topped with mozarella, pesto, and a stewed tomato. While D had a cheesy delicious croque monsieur.One of the best parts of this meal was that we were able to wash the food down with coffees brewed next door at Intelligentsia and delivered directly to the table. Hubba Hubbbaaaa.If not for the food, Cafe Stella wins purely for its rustic Parisian ambience. Hidden from street view, the strands of lights that halo the quaint cluster of shaded tables make for a romantic meal any time of day. They have an adorable bar too, which I'll need to check out one of these evenings for a glass of vino.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm..never been now i must go, good post!

InnyVinny said...

This place looks delicious.

Kidix said...

loove the colors in that last photo. Your cardigan sets it off well too :]

Lainey said...

ooh, I'll have to take my husband here. The food pics look delicious. And I've always wanted to go to Intelligentsia. I heard they had good coffee.

Every Little Counts said...

one of my biggest regrets- not going to cafe stella before leaving LA. shameful since i lived 5 mins. down the road.

Polished Sense said...

Yummy photos! I love the photography here!

Happy Friday :D

♡,
Jessica