10.12.2010

Dipped Set

photo by FashionIntel

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to play at the opening of Dipped, an uber hip boutique nail salon in Redondo Beach. Turns out that many of us involved are natives of the Westside/South Bay, and just like true Westside/South Bay weather, the event was sunny and cooooool. The Lomo Arigato truck, another South Bay native, was parked out front, and I had a chance to dip my fork into their delicious noodles. I'm already planning my return to get my nails done did, I foresee a Fall-inspired nail art situation happening. When you catch yourself cruising down PCH, stop into Dipped, and follow them on twitter too while you're at it.

2 comments:

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

I really need to get my nails done soon! Niiiiiiice photo.

Anonymous said...

can't stop listening to your cruel summers mixtape...REQUEST FOR ANOTHER ONE =D. big fan :)