2.09.2011

Of a Kind

So...really kind of obsessed with this site, Of a Kind.

Of a Kind is a special kind of retail site where each week, they feature a designer through a series of interviews, exclusive photo coverage, and inspiration stories. And in addition, the designer releases a limited-edition piece designed exclusively for Of a Kind.

The site really caught my attention with its clean design, great photography, and amazing product. There's real sense of thoughtfulness to each post, both by the editors and the designers involved. And as a reader/consumer I always love the chance to own a specially made piece by my favorite designer.

Unfortunately I found out about Of A Kind just a tad too late to pick up one of these beautiful Clare Vivier pouches (she is one of my fave new designers), but I'm really looking forward to all of the upcoming features!

You totes have to check out Of A Kind at www.ofakind.com

Clare Vivier Wallet
Trails Rucksack
Apolis Tea-Dyed Tie

1 comment:

Armand Cordero said...

that rucksack is awesome.