5.16.2008

Happy Friday


Sam here, wishing everyone a very so super sweet weekend!

I got a headstart yesterday evening, satisfying my ever-hungry sweet tooth at Lark in Silverlake. (Thank you Miss Fancy for the recommendation!) Lark surely beats standing in line for an hour outside of Sprinkles like a dufus. A way cute spot, and their red velvet cupcake frosting is tdf.

Counting down the minutes at work right now. I really need to figure out what I'm wearing at our show tonight. Tuning into the Laker game later, and then performing at Safari Sam's. Tomorrow morning I've got a UCSD alumni event at The Getty Villa. Sunday morning doing a 12 mile run, followed by a recovery glass of sangria at the Do Over opening.

Cheers and TGIF!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's game time!

Secretista said...

That's an awesome picture.