9.22.2008

Common + N.E.R.D.

My birthday weekend ended with a banger! My long time friend Eugene came up from San Diego and sponsored our trip to the Wiltern to see Common & N.E.R.D. The show was bananas! Complete with Common's bboying skills, muscular biceps and deltoid definition, impeccable styling...oh yes, and he emcees too. GAHHH he's so fly. To be honest, I'm not so sure the producer/emcee pairing between Common & Pharrell will sound the best, but hey it doesn't hurt to try. It's a huge stretch from anything Common has done before, so might be something that will have to grow on me. I'll tell you what I think when the album comes out.

N.E.R.D.ing out with Patrick
The whole crowd had their Star Trak signs up
Pharrell invited 30 or so ladies up from the audience for Everybody Nose
OMG!
Tearing up the stage together. Eugene loves P's Ralph Lauren cardigan.

Heavenly arms write heavenly music. Looks like Will.I.am flew in from the North Pole to freestyle. It's not winter yet Warm.U.Are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this looks like tons of fun! so jealous*