3.13.2009

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough


Lately everything is moving wicked fast, which means lots of coffee and schlepping my life around in big handbags. I'm super tired right now...but when opportunities come around, you've got to grab onto them and go for the ride, right? like chyeah!

I'm going to be attending some of the LA Fashion Week Events, which start tonight and end next Sunday, so if you're around hollerate please!

Friday, 13th - GenARt+BoxEight Opening Night
Wednesday, 18th - Hair Modeling for Studio DNA, official stylist for WNWN LA Fashion Week shows
Friday, 20th - Cynthia Steffe
Sunday, 22nd - Marc Ecko

I'll be contributing my coverage on a fantastic site called ClosetCouture.com as well as here at your local sosupersam.com!

Needless to say I am so excited/nervous/thrilled at the opportunity gaaahhhh. K gotta get ready, I'll update again soon, xoxo (btw i miss gossip girl, come back and fulfill my monday nights!)

cred.lefashion

1 comment:

Brick and Mortar Confessions said...

Did you get a chance to see a show?

DNA