3.15.2009

The LBD goes to LAFW


Opening night of Fashion Week was uber fun. I wore a dress by Loeffler Randall with a thrifted belt for the occasion. This was my first show ever! So I did not know what to expect. And how exciting it was!

The bloggeratti was alive and present. Geri was reppin' GenArt, and Kara of allthingsordinary and I became insta-friends, not to mention her adorable girlfriends. Thank you Joanne for the pic!

My coverage of the show is posted at closetcouture.com. So ssshhheck it out. I'll be attending more events this week too, ssshhheck back for that too.

Also do check Kara's site for show coverage. As for me, unfortunately my loaner camera is against taking nice photos for me. It likes to be difficult and die at ungodly times. I need a new camera. Stat. I'm thinking about the Canon SD880. Whatever it is, it needs to happen like now. I'm generally kinda lazy about taking pictures, but I've never wanted to take photos so badly as I have since my camera got stolen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great review on cc

Anonymous said...

wowoweewahhhhhhhhhh

ive been staring at you all night girl....

Anonymous said...

lookin like a babe!

InnyVinny said...

SOOOOO mad I'm missing all of this!!!

First Lady of MADE said...

ohhh the dress! you are a red carpet star sammie!

Mare said...

luv the dress!