10.16.2009

On to the next.


FRIDAY, October 16 in San Diego at Onyx, I'll be playing for my good friend TK. I used to live in SD for college and it's my first time playing in San diego. I'm very excited for this! Thanks TK!

THURSDAY, October 22 in Hollywood at The Room, MADE Jewelry is hosting a launch party for their latest LOVE+HATE collection. As well as their jewerly crafting skills, MADE is known for their refined taste in music. So it's always an honor to play for them at their parties. They collaborate with some of the best DJ's in the world to put out a new mixtape with each jewelry collection. In fact I heard DJ Zita is with them in the lab working on the next release for the LOVE+HATE collection.

If you're around, please stop in and say hi!

Hopefully I'll have even more events to share with you, and (eeeee!) a mixtape coming soon :)

No comments: